In the 1970s, I did some autobody work. It was surely an adventure. Thirty years later, drawing upon that established expertise, I found it advisable to put a new coat of paint on the hood of my Honda Civic. Here is the visual re-creation. Note also the accompanying video.
Support This Blog
- 10,238 page views
- Working Yourself Out of a Job
- Planning a Bike Camping Trip to Padre Island National Seashore
- Who Needs a Fridge? Leave That Food Out in the Heat!
- The Loss and Gain of Skills in Long-Term Unemployment
- Attachment to a Special Place
- Bike Trail Ride in Western Michigan: The Plan
- A Midlevel Theory of Adult-Nature Interaction
- Bike Cargo: Full Kitty and the BackPackRack: Racks, Panniers, and Trailers